Web Site – Terms & Conditions of Use:
By accessing Van Cortlandt Track Club’s (“VCTC”) web sites (VCTConline.com, and related VCTC.org), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The “Materials” (i.e, Newsletter, photos, videos, race calendar, training, blogs, news feeds, and other information) contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download materials (including the Newsletter) from VCTC’s web site for personal viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
4. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials on VCTC’s web sites are provided “as is”. VCTC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular. VCTC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site, or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall VCTC or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VCTC’s Internet site, even if VCTC, or a representative, has been notified orally, or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on VCTC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
VCTC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Van Cortlandt Track Club of the site.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to VCTC’s web sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Acceptible Use and Conduct
* You will not post, email or make available any Content to users in a manner that infringes, violates etc., any intellectual property rights. You may not send software viruses, engage in spamming, act in a manner that is threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person, act in a manner that is discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
We are committed to conducting club business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.